Stanley W. Plappert
Areas of Practice
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Personal Injury
- Wills, Trusts & Estates & Probate
- Real Estate
- Business Contracts, Mergers & Acquisitions and Business Litigation
- Foreclosure Defense
- Florida, 2010
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida
- J.D. - 2009
- Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
- M.B.A. - 1988
- Major: International Business
- Illinois Wesleyan University, Bloomington, Illinois
- B.S. - 1984
- Major: Business Administration
- Major: Liberal Arts
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ocala-Silver Springs Rotary Club, President, 2020-2021
- Budget and Finance Committee, CPCU Society, Member
- Pelican Bay Rotary Club, Past President, 2007 - 2008
- FAIA, State Insurance Agents Association, Director, 2002 - 2005
- Society of Chartered Property and Casualty, National Directory, 1992 - 1997
- Gulfshore Community Bank, Director and Founder, 2006 - 2008
- Community Bank of Cape Coral, Director and Founder, 2004 - 2006
Pro Bono Activities
- American Red Cross
- Habitat for Humanity
- Volunteer at Community Legal Aid of Mid Florida
Stanley W. Plappert serves families with their legal needs from our office in Ocala, Florida. Stan has a background in insurance, real estate and business management in addition to his legal education and experience. Stan was a founding member of the Florida Legal Advocacy Group, P.A.
Stan’s clients have included physicians, pharmacists, business owners, accountants, attorneys, as well as officers of public corporations. He has handled the affairs of many retired families and heirs as well.
Stan counsels families with estate planning, trust, probate and elder law issues. He handles personal injury cases and real estate closings.
Stan is a graduate of Illinois Wesleyan University, where he received a Bachelor’s degree with a major in Business Administration. He received a Masters' degree in Business Administration (MBA) from Illinois State University. Stan received his Juris Doctorate from Stetson University College of Law in Gulfport, Florida. He has studied extensively overseas, including studies in Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Argentina and the Cayman Islands.
Stan wrote a book, Preparing and Prevailing in Your Accident Claim: Taking You from Your Crash to Courtroom Success, which can be found here.
Stan is married and he and his wife have four children. He is active in his church and a member of the Ocala Silver Springs Rotary Club.